My other sister realized she wasnt my friend anymore
after three months
on social media and begged to be.
This is not the one who
did all the disgusting stuff with dads money.
I blocked everything and refriended her.
Then she emailed me after a phone call.
The email was about her 25yo(?) daughter has been
seeing bugs and mentally ill and lyme, court, jail, and a whole
long list of other illnesses and things.... mostly
that I dont understand anything.
meh!
i do know is that the daughter has hoarded the apartment to
capacity and has offered me pills.
I know is that after around three months of almost no
contact I felt ill .
I think the death of my father has completed my desire to
cut myself off from them all.
I just wish I felt better, i underwent a huge trauma and feel
a bit lost. reading the forum i am on i see others who have
had a loved one pass after caregiving who feel the same way
so maybe thats it.... getting used to not ?
i cannot help but feel it is something deeper.
i dont care about my siblings anymore.
oh, plans.
we are planning on going far away next month.
no cell service, bringing my cat.
it will be cold and my one desire is to see the milky way.
No comments:
Post a Comment