Last week of september and it is a little chilly but not enough to close
some of the windows.
Personally i like it this way so i can snuggle under the covers.
i am realizing that planning a vacation so late in the season
up north was kind of dumb in that fall is such a cool rainy time.
but i felt kind of pressed to get away...
Looking at the future forecast up there, I see snow flake icons.
..... oh.....
well, i will definitely be bringing my parka and long underwear.
and a raincoat ....
i may just have to be happy with enjoying
the larger space and the quiet.
i know i will enjoy exploring someone else's house,
thats always fun.
I have to figure out when to pay the bills, and also have to find another
prescription plan for mom soon.
I hate it when you get back from a vacation and your brain is still
away and you have to force it to get back into the grind.
Leaving things organized is good-
but I will be putting important papers and computer on the
"porch" in case of fire or flooding.
1 comment:
GOOD planning! And do go. Have fun!
Post a Comment