incase you didnt know
.............................................................................
Being the last born 8-10yr after everyone else my siblings were
extremely jealous of me.
They took all the accrued mental illness and anger and turned it onto me.
It wasnt until recently that I was able to tell them that they all had eachother-
I was the one left alone with the mentally crazy woman all day when they were at school.
They were not sexually abused by her, hit and neglected
while no one was home to witness.....
I was able to explain that That is why I would run to my cruel fathers arms
instead of hiding in the closet like they did when he returned from work.
They hold that jealousy against me to this day even though I explain this point...
"You were his favorite" they say.
Maybe I had to be, because they left home...
I formed myself into being dad's son,
and was the mediator in a dying marriage
fighting for some semblance of peace in a world of yelling
or cold silence..
I was able to raise myself up and confront
each parent with Love.... forgive,
and then for the next 30+ years look after
and then care for my parents.
1 comment:
All my love dear Jade.
Post a Comment