Last night I woke up and felt it and fell back asleep.
This morning I was struck with that strange brain sensation -
not dizziness but vertigo and the weird eye movement
called Nystagmus - Like when you are really drunk..
It cleared up pretty fast, but I still feel unsteady.
Pretty sure it is from the arthritis I have in my neck,
and the fact that I got a loom knitter from my sister and
loom-knitted for over six hours yesterday.
Five foot of it !
My hands are swollen and were quite painful last night...
It was just so fun and addicting!
The blanket I was making is infront of me and I dont
dare touch it or I wont be able to stop again today LoL
1 comment:
I have seen Nystagmus. Glad it stopped for you. I have arthritis in my neck but thank goodness no involuntary eye movement.
Post a Comment