Saturday, February 20, 2016

Antique Day Trip

22,000 square foot of vintage goodness !
I saw this place on someones blog and had to go.
Just cannot BELIEVE I couldnt find one thing to buy....
I think it was because after getting rid of my parents things
multiple times, I saw too many items like them there.
But here are some pictures yay!


 this one looks defiant

 almost bought this print

 stuck in her boudoir forever

 miniatures!


 Loved this dollhouse

4 comments:

CAROLDEE said...

WOW that is an awesome place..I am shocked that you held it together and did not get anything. I do understand what you are saying though.. once you have gotten rid of sooo much you are reluctant to start collecting a whole lot more.I do miss some of the old stuff we used to have in our old home. Wish I had some of it back.

Seeking Serenity said...

Wanting some things back has been hurting inside lately. I really didnt keep anything of mom's over all these years...or at least it feels that way. I have never lived anywhere that had the room, and now it's too late.

dellgirl said...

You did a great job holding yourself back from buying anything. There are some really nice looking items here. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Leigh said...

It looks like a museum! And you sound very self-disciplined about buying. That's always a handy for warding off the gotta-get-ums.