I was a teenager in amazing condition.
Used to bicycle up hills with no hands and my thigh muscles were huge.
That being said, here is my otherworldly experience.
I was bicycling with my sister on a hot and humid summer day.
There was a steep long hill and I powered up it with no hands,
forcing myself to the limit most likely to show off and for pride.
I got to the top, got off, and then pushed my bike up an embankment
into the woods. My sister caught up behind me as i pushed my bike
along a path, and then..........................
I was walking along a wide sandy desert road.
I was an older man and I was happily thinking about my village.
Walking along looking down at the sand thinking about my long
happy life and my grown children and how the village people
loved me. When it happened...........
BANG. Everything went BLACK. I shook once with the strike
of it.
I was extremely frightened.
......after a while....
Slowly I opened my eyes.
I was laying on my back looking up at...... trees and sky????
Where am I ?
What happened ??
I was SO afraid !!
I looked to the side to see a stranger talking to me
I didnt know her or understand her.
I began to cry.
As I cried, the feeling began to return to my fingers and legs...
as I shook , my heart regained rhythm
I began to regain consciousness and returned as it were,
to "myself"...
and remembered who my sister was and where i was.
My lips where purple and i was quite pale...
I remember all of this so clearly,
what an amazing experience.
5 comments:
Amazing! Did this really happen?
sure did !
Oh my, that really was a strange experience. It had me on the edge of my seat as I read through it. You painted such a clear picture of what happened, I felt as if I were there with you. Scary!!!
that IS scary!
You must have knocked yourself put on or with something nd that was the thing your subconscious gave you while you were coming back to consciousness?
Post a Comment