Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Doll Photos

I love blogs with photos and I am extremely lazy about it.
Most of my photos are of people and dolls, so here are some of my dolls.
Sometimes I think about it and wonder what happened to me to go from
hating dolls to having a collection of them....

HUMPH!

Wine Bottle sweater fits!

I am looking for some clothes..

playing cards

Cathy Cache....
She is the doll I bring Geocaching.
I found her on a trail years ago.


2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I really enjoy seeing them and how you dress them and construct them. We do change as we go along in life and this is a positive change for you. I LOVED that comment for Katie. Yep. Her Donkey has seen better days. He may need a Donkey Nursing Home before long. What's Myst's fave toy?

dellgirl said...

I love your doll photos, reminds me of when my daughter was little. I could not get her interested in dolls for the life of me. I tried though.

I just came by to wish you a great 2016. Happy New Year to you my friend.