Made of strings from so long ago
knotted to our current life threads.
Unfortunately, no matter how hard we try to cut them
or smooth the frays, they still effect us.
Chronic PTSD is one of those things.
Some days it is under control, some times it raises
its frightening head...
Showing up in strange ways, like my leg dragging and
not moving forward when I walk.
Waking nightmares where my eyes misinterpret
things in the room.
Hyper vigilance affects my sleep and every waking hour.
I am excruciatingly aware of people near me , their "bubble"
makes me not be able to think.
it is exhausting.
I must have on clothing all the time just in case something happens.
I could go on and on....
All this started as a child.
It is why I am more exhausted now than ever.
the comments here had a few things I can identify with
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/how-does-hyper-vigilance-effect-you.20664/
No comments:
Post a Comment