Sunday, June 14, 2015

Anger Makes me sick

I remember that when I was young I would experience an
awful feeling in my brain when I was angry.
It felt as though the hormones would flood in making me
dizzy and my vision and brain were full of thick
clouds. 
Now a days I do not get those feelings in my brain
but I know they are happening. I have just lost
the sensitivity to them. 
Probably because it is daily......
Mother said I wasn't being nice yesterday to her.
She had stuffed a cereal box, datebook, and mail
down her pants. 
I lost my patience with her as we fought over pulling
them out. 
Other things she did that day I just said "FINE".
I hate being angry inside.
It makes me ill. 

3 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

You are absolutely totally flooded with things to do with no time for peace for yourself. Can any of the family step up?

The Darker Side said...

just dropping by to leave a few (((((HUG))))) for my amazing friend.

dellgirl said...

I just say "FINE" a lot of the time too. It saves further frustration and knots and churning in my gut. Then I walk away, out of Mama's sight to give myself a good talking to about letting stuff go.

I hope you've had a chance to catch your breath a bit and you're doing okay now. Wishing you a good Sunday.