Monday, December 15, 2014

Saw My Step-son

After living with him for ten years I hadn't seen him since his
wedding two years ago !
He has a house now and I was really surprised to see all the memories
there...
Old christmas orniments, furniture, photos, artwork, all from the old house
we shared. wow, it was a lot for me to take in.
I got to give and get good hugs from him and his mother...
what a night !
Here is a photo of a very special orniment that, as a child all the way
to now, he was allowed to toss at the tree and where it landed was
where it stayed. I was so touched to see it there on thier tree.

2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Now this had to have been a joy. I am so glad. What lovely memories and enjoyable heart-easing time with family.

Sandi said...

I have the old ornaments from when we were kids. They mean a lot to me.

This was good to read. Thank you for sharing it with us!