Shook out my Hudson Bay Indian Point blanket
and put it into a zipper plastic thing. Same with a quilt
and another for my large fur costume/ bedcover.
don't know where to put them, but at least they
wont get dusty.
Trying to keep my mind off wandering into the
porch to smoke.... Not that there is anything out
there anymore now that i cleaned up the mess and
tossed the ashtray .
i didn't know you used nicotine gum like chaw,
chewing and sticking it up in gumline.
hot and sticky weather is here now,
but june was a beautiful weather month.
somehow i have to deal with depression
and quitting alcohol and smoking because
they are really making
me feel rotten.
1 comment:
I will say not a single day goes by that I am not grateful I quit smoking. Oh, it's only been 9 years ago but think of the additional damage I avoided. Good on you, Jade. Keep going. You ought to know you can do it.
Post a Comment