When my sister visted for fathers birthday, she left me with
her laptop to repair.
the poor thing is melted with cigarette burns and melted body
from cigarettes left on it.
keys missing and touch pad melted....
full of trojans and viruses.
her daughter has zero respect.
anyways, after saving things to external drive and then
deleting most of that infected crap, and deleting crap from
back up partition.
having bios test the RAM and hard drive...
I did a factory reinstall.
so far it has taken days.
i am still updating the windows updates, that is taking days
also.
still has issues and i wish i could keep it .
2 comments:
I find it soothing to reformulate and salvage computers, although I don't enjoy the MS endless updating that then must be done on those machines.
Worst part of doing hardware repairs.... wading through all the updates........ UGH!
Post a Comment