Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Brrrr !

The temps fell from balmy sixties to twenties last night.
The wind driven rain pelted my windows and I awoke
to see ice out there.
Still quite windy.
 i am bringing my cat to the vet for a pre-dental checkup.
Considering putting a sweater on her !
She has been suffering from a hairball for a while,
I have no grass for her poor thing. She ate the last
pot full I grew and the new ones are just sprouting.

One of my friends here suddenly moved to
Arizona, i didnt even get to say goodbye.
She was one of the few intelligent people here.
oh well...my anam cara is far away also.
Father's ninetieth birthday celebration is this weekend.
 the waitresses at the diner are excited as is my sister
traveling here. My other sister and I who live nearby
really couldnt care less.

2 comments:

GoFaster said...

Far away but next to you in spirit <3

Sultan said...

Emma the cat loves to eat greens and drink plain green tea. Must get her some cat grass!