Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Long Feeling Winter

Another snow storm with high winds coming.
I plan on doing a video like I have in the past.
Actually, I enjoy watching it snow, and if I didnt have a car
I would be even more fine with it. but clearing the car off
takes the fun out of it - boy do i miss having a garage !
cabin fever made me go doll nutty and instead of sewing
the ones i have new clothes, i went and bought another one !
only twelve dollars and what a cutie !

















I named her Laura. the dress is beautiful but i took it off and
put her in pajamas haha.
no. more. dolls. i think i have 14,
including the two i made, thats enough !

2 comments:

CAROLDEE said...

Yes she reminds me of LAURA INGALLS on the Little House tv show. Really nice!!

Seeking Serenity said...

Yes!!