Myst is doing quite well on her diet now.
No more vomiting and diarrhea.
i was giving her intermittant cans of another food
and i have since quit that.
she is now eating only science diet feline I / D.
this morning's temp at seven thirty was two !
the wind is blowing and Myst is very upset and
fussy because her porch is so cold and window
frosted up.
seems like everyone's pipes are freezing up,
the nation is frozen !
working on doll skeleton
3 comments:
vomiting and dia... oh, I can't even type it! Haa... glad things are going better with Myst.
I had no idea dolls have skeletons. You see, I am learning so much by blogging.
Hope you are having a good day. You were my very first blog follower. Thank you!!
Hang in there, Myst. Things should warm up shortly. (although 'shortly' might wind up being two or three months)
Just find a chair or table you can see out from without having to get too close to a freeing cold window glass, and you should be fine.
Happy Birthday, Myst's Mom! Your doll skeleton looks very interesting. Sorry Myst is unhappy with the weather. Here in New Mexico we missed out on the worst of it.
Post a Comment