I took a day to celebrate my new hobby and see other ball jointed dolls
and their owners.
The examples of art , creation and imagination triggered my own.
Unfortunately the building had zero handicap access and was a hike up a hill
then many steps that I by-passed on the grass-
and then a hike to the second floor. Omg dragging my cart of dolls and food
and small chairs.
Needless to say I was beat for a few days.
But I did it ! My fear on the drive up was replaced with excitement when i arrived.
There were at least fifty dolls there.
picture before table filled up, there were four tables full.
I was bewildered by the hostess who
I dunno, gave me hugs... she didnt hug anyone else there...
She kept looking after me. It was nice.
But later I wondered if I looked pitiful or something.
2 comments:
Nice you could see others dolls and get some ideas for yourself. Sorry it was such an ordeal getting there. I think that white one is really neat looking.
haha, i'm sure you didn't look pitiful! sometimes people just take an immediate liking to others. it's nice!
Post a Comment