Unfortunately stress puts my immune system into over drive.
The Psoriatic arthritis being an autoimmune disease was first triggered
in me from years of stress. From married life, and caring for my mother
back in the early 1990's.
When it is less controlled I get unbelievable fatigue
and a new thing is uveitis of my eyes.
Mother has no idea and has to be walked
yesterday I walked her all over the place, even round & round a big room.
She would not walk herself around.
Only thing got me out of bed this morning was my cat,
she was being very good not making any noise but I could
hear her running around hungry, poor girl.
So far on her new diet she has had no more diarrhea.
As for me, I am trying to buy a second hand doll
He will be 70cm a big boy !
2 comments:
Sending you strength dear girl..I do know how some days you would just rather lay there and not get up. It's pretty overwhelming.. Hang in there.. :-)
I so understand, Jadey. The consensus of my fibromyalgia is from the same thing. Extreme stress through childhood and then a bad marriage. Poof...my body had enough. I wish there was a caretaker who could take over your Mom duty. This has got to be agonizing on your stress levels and heart.
I'm excited that you are getting another doll though :)
Post a Comment