It has been awful cold out there these days...
makes me all the more thankful I have a place to live that is warm.
My strange kitty is sitting in the ice cold porch freezing her
whiskers off rather than eat her breakfast.
She is so picky about food, and I am at a loss as to what to
buy anymore.
At least the extremely expensive food from the vet's can be returned.
My boyfriend gave me my first real e-book.
It is the series the "A Game of Thrones"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Game_of_Thrones
Let me tell you,
I never thought I would like this type of story
but I am enjoying it immensely !
I also didn't think I could read a book on my laptop
it took a couple of tries, but it was the story that kept me.
That, and being able to make the page background black
and font gold. Much easier on my eyes.
I also finished a sock sweater for Anakin.
Why yes, those are hard drives in the background.
1 comment:
I like to use my Kindle. There are times, like during travel where it is very useful.
George R. Martin is a pretty good writer.
Post a Comment