I had no idea that anxiety was creeping slowly deeper and deeper into my body.
Having lived with chronic depression all my life I know what that looks like.
Normal anxiety spells during life changes and break ups are expected and identified.
But this was so slow, and physical .
It was creeping into my body.
The hormone of adrenaline was in my brain and still is.
A strange electronic over stimulated full feeling.
Pulsing tinnitus and a strange weakening of my legs.
I thought I had a pinched nerve because all of a sudden
my leg would give out and not respond, I would drag forward after much effort.
After my father went into the hospital and I was in ER with him
doing the nurse thing, I was battling forward through fear.
Then it happened, complete collapse.
Absolute disconnect.
I don't remember much, except that my Anam Cara called my sister
and told her to take over my father's care.
Still quite spiritually and physically weak-
unbelievable how insidiously this happened .....
well, maybe not.
1 comment:
Jadey, Im sorry i've been lax in visiting. So much in my life has happened this year I find i have trouble stepping out of myself and into others worlds. I'm so sorry hun, you fought so hard to take care of people who were supposed to be YOUR caretakers. I know the anxiety. I know the stress. I wish for you this 2013 happiness...and a chance to live YOUR life and not one that revolves around the care of others. I love you Jadeykins. You are such a warm, wonderful human being.
Kat
Post a Comment