Thursday, November 29, 2012

Psychic and pics

Well, my new boy's name wont be Adam.
That name, along with Daniel popped into my head-
but it turns out that those are the names of the dolls owners !
The woman being Danielle -
So I think it will be Atrus.
From the game of MYST,
he was the father of Sirus and Achenar.
Anyways, I have chicken legs in the oven for my mother-
they have an easily identifiable shape as being "chicken".
My sister refuses to talk on phone and I do not have a phone I can easily text on-
so things like communication are conveniently lacking.
For thanksgiving I brought mother to a free dinner here.
Sis suddenly texted about coming over.
I felt so badly about it that I replied and invited her for pie.
She said "absolutely! "
I dialed her after the text = no answer.
Friday she didn't show, Saturday no show, no communication.
That is why I call it " convenient ".

In the lobby I saw a red bra someone put out to give away-
All I want to do is hang it on the xmas tree out there haha!




1 comment:

Haphazardkat said...

I'm sorry your sister failed you. Jadey...there are times I despair at the overwhelming aloneness you must feel at times taking on the entire weight of caring for two dementia parents. I wish for this coming year that you finally find help caring for them. I admire and love you very much.

Kat