I honestly am taken aback by the accumulation of snow out there.
The storm stalled and continued to dump snow instead of
moving quickly through.
So glad I postponed my mothers physical, but shocked the
first appointment open was in July!
I will have to call and make one to just get her flu shot and ears
cleaned- I hope that one will be sooner.
I had left my father's cases of breakfast drink in my car and
I am positive the stuff is frozen out there- Ugh !
No room in here for all that, what the heck am I supposed to do?
I cannot think about all the people without homes because of the
hurricane and now all this snow.
Myst is reacting quite well to our kitty house guest.
I have a gate up so he can come out of the bathroom but just a couple feet.
Myst is secure in this knowledge and will give a little hiss,
but no fat tail, not much jealousy.
Well, better get my cereal, this time change has my stomach
wondering what the heck is going on.
1 comment:
Sure glad y'all are safe.
Post a Comment