Well, today I am not doing any prep for the storm.
Cannot fill my bathtub with the kitty in there, being a
Maine coon he finds water irresistible.
This morning I waited for some dimwit to get
their laundry out of the machine for an hour
till I finally pulled the clothes out myself.
ICK !
I hate touching someone else's skivvies !
Since it is Halloween weekend
I am wearing my lovely four foot cat tail I made
yep, in public hahaha!
A friend took mother out so I was able to wander
around on my own and listen to the birds.
Spent a bit of time staring longingly at the
hillside I used to hide on with Myst.
It was muddy so I didn't climb it.
So I took pictures of Willow in the leaves...
Here is Willow on her first day out.
1 comment:
I hope you won't have to much awfulness from the storm.
Post a Comment