Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tiny Rant

-All the BS posts on FB or twitter
 by people post spamming
vomiting post after post after post about nothing.

- The people whose houses were destroyed by the last hurricane
who rebuilt right on the ground again instead of the smart ones
who rebuilt way up on cement pillars that are untouched.

- Speaking lolcat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolcat
I don't mean the photos,
 I mean speaking in lolcat , a cat would never misspell
or talk like that (haha)

sorry but I had to unload.

3 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Rant away my friend..

CAROLDEE said...

Know what..if my home was destroyed by a damn hurricane NO WAY IN HELL would I stay there EVER again.. I would be LONGGgggg gone... some people just have to prove that they have staying power or something I guess..You are right though..lots of shots of houses on pillars are okay.

GreatGranny said...

Rant as you feel like it. I don't do FB as I was hacked some time ago.