Chicken legs are in the oven for mom. I will put them
individually in baggies since she seems to really like
this as a quick food choice.
I have a feline guest staying in my bathroom for a while.
Myst is a little jumpy now that she knows he is in there
so I keep the door closed most of the time.
He is 15 so he doesn't seem to mind, I mean he isnt scratching
at the door or anything.
Although I did replenish his toy with catnip and heard some
rumpus going on and opened the door to find his bed tipped
over and him in the sink! Ook, enough of that ! haha.
As for me?
I am feeling weird... I guess it is stress.
Here are the pics I promised...
.
| Myst is schmoopy |
| *Sighhh* |
| made from infant sock for Willow |
1 comment:
Dearest Myst! Beautiful girl. xoxoxox Loves and nosetaps.
Who is the guest in the bathroom?
Post a Comment