On june twelfth I awoke to a painful left eye.
Bloodshot and sensitive to light.
I have been to the ophthalmologist twice since then
and am on Pred. and pupil dilator drops.
The diagnosis from the internet and him is my Psoriatic arthritis.
My rheumatologist says the injection I take makes me more susceptible.
All I know is that I thought it was clearing up yesterday
and backed off my drops.
omg what a mistake.
I woke up at three this morning with tears gushing down
my face and in so much pain I couldn't even open my eye to put drops in !!
I lay there, head pounding, nauseous
till meowing cat demanding food got me to
feel my way to the drops and sunglasses.
Three hours later I can tolerate my netbook screen.
holy cow that was bad.
4 comments:
My brother suffers from this. It sounds just awful. I hope you feel better.
Oh man...man man man. How HORRIBLE! Geesh!
Yikes, this sounds awful! *Hugs*
ah crap Jadey...I'm sorry!
Post a Comment