Saturday, July 28, 2012

Iritis Is On My Mind

So, the photo is what my eye looks and feels like..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iritis

I have read it has to do with the gene HLA B27 which I have tested positive for.
Also that it will last a couple months at least.

Blah !
To feel better, and to think of other things, I ordered my first
Asian Ball Jointed doll. It is only 27 cm tall where as my other two are 40 something.
I expect it to be mailed from Korea in 25 days because it is being hand painted.
So this gives me a sense of expectation, like thinking about Christmas coming...
Here is photo of it so cute!!!!!
http://impdoll.com/shop_image/list_medium.jpg

Time is flying by....

1 comment:

Haphazardkat said...

Ugh, Jadeykins :( I'm so sorry about your sick eyeball!

The smaller doll you posted is so CUTE! I find myself looking forward with you to see more of your photo's with her and your other doll family :)