Friday, June 22, 2012

Hewo There

Hewo , Ya, I am still here
With the hot days I have been putting a book to hold my door open and using an under the knob door blocker to keep anyone out. This allows the AC in the hallway to come in, I only do this during the day when I am here and it works nicely.
Myst on the other hand hangs out in the hot porch.
I found a wonderful stand fan in the trash room that wasn't working and repaired it. Oh, I love it! It is quiet enough not to trigger my tinnitus and yet loud enough to block out the racket outside. So I have been getting some delicious sleep for a couple days.
My anam cara and I went on a picnic earlier in the month. It was a beautiful day with the perfect blend of cool ocean breezes and warm sun. We sat on a blanket under a tree and enjoyed a sub sandwich. I love to lay down and look at the underside of the leaves.
It felt a bit weird, but I brought Kerryth and Anakin.
Speaking of them, I got together with a girl friend and when I showed her a picture of the dolls she said "you need to get out more" and gave me a look like I was completely insane. Haven't heard from her since. Hey, I love to photograph them, it's fun!!



No comments: