So I got some more piercings up my earlobes for my b-day. Now I have three on each side, playing with the idea of a couple each birthday till I have seven to represent Pleiades the star cluster. Don't ask me why considering my favorite star constellation is Orion.
This week has been mentally draining and I am sitting here on the couch unable to move. I dealt with too many cranky old people yesterday & almost lost it. My father yelling at other people, and a friend of my mothers yelling in my face correcting my English once again. I pronounced llama incorrectly and she let loose in my face that it is pronounced "yama"!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Geez, I said, yes yama not Lama" (she isn't even from this country)
What I really wanted to do was yell right back
that I am "sick of you crazy old people!!"
3 comments:
Been there too..Hugs to you..
would trade anything I have to have my mom back though..Know your situation is hard though..Hang in there find a nice remote place away and just yell and rant it helps some to get it out of your system!!
Actually, you had the pronunciation correct. Don't see why anyone needs to yell about such things, though. Sheesh.
Zeri is right.. In English, Lama is correct. It's only Ylama if you're speaking Spanish.. Who cares??LOL
Post a Comment