They may call us the "Naked Ape"
but we are not, and I resent my society bullying me into shaving!
The first time was as a kid being forced to get rid of my 'mono-brow'.
Then it was the barely visible hair on my legs.
After that, all kinds of cracks & crevices, even electrolysis.
I've had enough.
*
darn it....
ok, I can't get myself to leave my eyebrows because of what people will think
and will shave legs in the summer for the same reason.
But I wish I had the courage not to....
4 comments:
Um, I understand what you mean but it ain't a purty sight...I have seen it in other Countries and it's not very appealing. We are attuned to shaven legs and underams...and unshaven legs for example in pantyhose are not optimal.
Hmm, a comment on shaving from a cat LOL! Thanks Ad :)
But that's what I mean, why is the human body not a pretty sight?
(minus pantyhose)
oh,I forgot about armpits :P
Whew...armpit fur tends to retain odors. One must be furry carefuls. Mom said hers are and always have been non furry. Mine are very furry and gloriously long.
Fanks you fur the visit on my birfday. xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment