Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Myst As a Baby

I cannot save this to my computer so I will save it here, Love it So much!

9 comments:

Sultan said...

Very cute

E. McPan said...

Awwww!!!

Ramblingon said...

Oh Myst. What a joy to see you as a baby. xoxoxoxoxoxo

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wow, look at all that energy.
Very cute.

BTW, someone is haffing a Birfday this coming Monday!!!!
Love & Purrs,
Mom ML & KC

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Also... mine Mom ML loves your picksure of Myst Island in tha sidebar.
Hers used to play this game fur hours. It was tha only game her effurr played, 'cept fur solitare.
Love,
KC

Leigh said...

I can't see it! :(

Karen Jo said...

You were really jumping around there, Myst. I hope your Mom feels better soon. Herman sends healing purrs.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hope you have a very happy birthday today.
Love & Purrs,
Mom ML & KC

Fuzzy Tales said...

We came to wish your mom a very happy birthday, saw it posted on the CB today (January 9th). We hope she has a great day!