This morning I awoke to hear Myst on the porch chattering to the sparrows! I am not sure if they are the locals here or just migrating through, but oh she is a happy kitty. No birds to watch makes for a very bored Myst cat. She is laying on a pillow at my shoulder on the arm of the couch washing up after breakfast and I am writing up the grocery list for myself,mom,dad. It is 25F out. The ambulance has already been here, in December it starts to come three or more times a day.
I have had a very old stuffed knitted dog named Pinkie for years that I think was my mother's. I finally took the time to open him up & remove the ratty stuffing,wash and re-stuff him. He felt "reborn!"and spent the night on the bed talking with the rest of my gang- lol.

1 comment:
Wow, Pinkie looks like a new toy now! And hurray for Myst. What kitty doesn't love birdies to watch.
Post a Comment