Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Human Condition

My entire life
I have found being human and interacting with humans to be the utmost strangest thing I have ever endured. As a child, I thought other children were bizarre frightening creatures. As I grew up I could not understand everyone's preoccupation with sex or dressing sexy- don't get me wrong,
I wanted a boyfriend, but for the adventure.
Relationships are difficult if you have a hard time keeping your feet on earth and your thoughts are always preoccupied trying to understand the strange humanity of the person before you.

Caring for this body for me is like taking care of a car... the digestive system and eating is such a pain in the ass!
I find the whole human process of preparing food, cooking a meal and feeding the body to be absolutely beyond my comprehension.
Speaking of that- the thought of barbaric humans flying along in cars is,well, amazing and frightening!

Riding around in this body and the ability to remotely control it is an astounding creation, a miracle of perfection.
The Spirit Soul connection to it astounding.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I can relate! Somewhat. I remember as a kid, looking at my hands and thinking what strange things they were.

Unknown said...

I have never felt at home in my world, my body, my mind - The only place that I seem to find this feeling of home is in my spirit. It makes me believe in the thoughts of consciousness being the only real reality, and that this dense material world is perhpas a projection, illusion, creation of my own mind, with a little help from the creator...Not that I know, but it is my current thinking...