Today is a dark chilly damp day.
On these types of days I keep my blinds closed & turn on lamps to brighten it up in here. I also plug in a string of dark purple lights I have hanging along the ceiling. I only turn these on when it is dismal outside, and I just don't look out. It isn't that I do not like this type of weather- I used to absolutely LOVE damp chilly rainy fall days and would go out for walks in it when I was a youth... But here I keep the blinds closed because the public can see inside.
Yesterday I took mom to get a physical. The dr. praised my care for her because her great bloodwork was even better than last time. Afterwards took her to a little local grocery store- Oh how she loved to be able to wander a familiar store. Regular grocery stores are much too big for her to comprehend so I do not take her anymore.
We got a grinder and headed to the shore to sit in the car and laugh at the seagull on my hood.
The parking lot was still completely destroyed by hurricane Irene.


No comments:
Post a Comment