More power outages than hurricane Irene.
3 million for the northeast.
Never in recorded time has there been snowfall
anywhere near these amounts here in October.
The record here was around an inch back in 1979,
last night we got over 12". Some towns got a total of
20" for the weekend.
Just this last week I saw a pelican and thought of how
non-native birds are moving north with warmer temps.
I wonder if this is what the dinosaurs went through, and
early humans...
The earth is an ever changing living creature, always requiring
adaption, plasticity.
5 comments:
what a horrible Fall! Can this be a portent of Winter to come? I hope not!!!
I agree AH! I hope this is not indicative of the type of winter we will have! Especially since I no longer have a fireplace... ugh. I hope you and Myst are staying warm and inside!
It is awfully early for a big snowfall. It was unusual that we got a nice white Christmas last year. I'm wondering about the cold Fall we're having as well. You and Myst stay warm.
xoxo Kassey
Good grief that's a lot of snow. All we got was our first frost. Sounds like you are okay though?
most still have no electricity, we are ok.
Post a Comment