I have a cold.
Myst slept ALL day and has a gravely voice.
Took mom for a walk because I am tired of hearing her say she wants to go for walk.
The cable company is now going all digital and mom wants nothing to do with it.
She has an analog tv and presses the buttons on the front to operate it.
When she had an antennae i got her a converter box and put the tv on ch.3.
but she kept taking the tv off ch3, unplugging the box, and receiving nothing.
She never knew what channel she was on because to her it was always ch3.
I would love to just get her a new digital tv and avoid this (ha)
Hey! Lets make life even more difficult...
Oh baby, it's just begun don't you know?
2 comments:
*fluffs the hello kitty blankie around you and Myst*
I have antenna TV , cable is too pricey and not worth it anyhow. Internet offers more to me. I can see your problem, sorry for that.
Post a Comment