Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Perfect Girl

When we were on the train to NY
the perfect girl sat next to us.
She had it all....
Two little toy dogs that clung to her
an Ipad and pink smart phone
Deep dark purple/black nails
a black leather bracelet with a silver buckle
Perfect brunette hair, perfect purse, perfect dog carrier..
Perfect boy friend with his olive green backpack ever watchful standing by the door.
Today I did my nails a deep dark purple/black...
and I went to the store and bought that bracelet...
the buckle says "Love Life <3 Be Brave"
But then as I told myself to stay away from the shoes I walked over and found a pair of ankle boots that didn't make my feet cry. No, not women's... men's.
I have wanted a pair for 30 years.
I am in love with my bracelet and boots and I am pretty confused when pairing these with painted nails LOL!
 I am a conundrum even to myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! But that's what makes you "you", Jadey!! I like people that don't fit the mold.
hugs,

Ramblingon said...

That's right. You're being you and that's darned OK with me!

Haphazardkat said...

Love the boots!!