Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Or A Lender Be

Wow.
I lent my brand new book "The Help" to my sister
and I got it back today completely TRASHED 
It looks twenty years old
all dog-eared and dirty, an absolute mess.
when I pointed it out
She blamed it on her daughter.

4 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

I have thoughts but I have no business stating them. Just I will say that books are meant to be handled responsibly and respectfully. They are family friends.

Haphazardkat said...

I'd have purchased you a new one...just sayin :)

And I deeply apologize for not visiting in so long! *hugsss*

Anonymous said...

I agree with both previous comments.. and I am always in awe of you, that you have anything at all to do with any of your family, with some of your history. You are truly a better person than I. I try, but you do more. If you want, let me know and I'll send you my copy. I just finished it, and it looks like it's never been touched!! I'm done with it..
hugs,

Seeking Serenity said...

I guess because we all were brought up by the same angry parents and were all deeply effected.