Forget pet store toys!
My two favorite things to play with
are white tissue paper
and pom pom balls !
*
I buy a package of tissue paper for $1 and take out one sheet and hide toys underneath or put it ontop of her. And pompoms are even cheaper, she likes the tiny ones she can carry back onto the bed to hide and seek in the covers :)
3 comments:
Myst, I love your sweet self. Hoe mommy can make another video.
Nice! My cats love boxes of all kinds and tin foils balls.
Mine (Magic especially) LOVED paper sacks and boxes. When I brought groceries home in paper sacks, and threw them all over as I emptied them, you had to be careful, because there was usually a cat in at least one!lol Cats are so much fun..
How funny! My word verification is "turdnes"!!
Post a Comment