Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Goodbye Fancy Feast

After looking at the specs for phosphorus on those links in the previous entry I have decided to ditch the Fancy Feast canned food I was giving as a treat everyother day. I really am determined to feed my cat wet food that is high-quality protein and low or no phosphorus, salt, corn, meat 'meal' (non muscle meat).
After taste testing a bunch of 3oz cans which she gobbled up & didn't barf. I chose one and bought a couple 5oz cans.
Today was day one on my/our new adventure.
BZZZZTT !!!!  (Big negative buzzer sound)
She turned her nose up at it.
ARGH!!
This is the second time she has done this- chowed down the sample and not eaten the meal.
I don't get it.

2 comments:

GreatGranny said...

Cats are so picky. The natural dry food is so little she can hardly chew it. I don't like it with colors either but not much choice there.

Admiral Hestorb said...

she's being true to her catness.