I am SO tired of walking into big beautiful pet stores and finding they have a tiny cat section. I went into 'all pets club' today - a huge beautiful store. But after a walk around the whole thing I had to ask where the cat section was!
I was pointed to a corner- a CORNER ! I'm telling you, this place is HUGE, and all for dogs. I was depressed. Even at the register, dog,dog,dog, gifts for humans=all dog themes. Blah!!
5 comments:
Interesting you should mention this. I was at the grocery store last week, and was amazed at how huge the dog aisle was, and how tiny the cat section was. I wondered, don't that many people have cats?!?!?!?!?
So true.
absolutely true! i have remarked on that ever and over.
Cats aren't as needy as dogs... ;)
here here!!!!!! a bazillion collars for dogs...2 or 3 types for cats. WTH?
Post a Comment