Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pie and Pictures

So, I have never baked a desert before, but the egg custard pie I made for my Anam Cara came out delicious! haha, looks like pacman :D
Today he took me away for the day-
it was so relaxing to watch the river flow by.
There was a swamp nearby! Oh how I love swamps,full of redwinged black birds,yellow iris and butterflies.
I sat on the ground and thought about how I always used to find dimes & four leaved clovers and how I hadn't in a year-And there one was!
Maybe things are going to change...
alittle weathered,but I can relate.

4 comments:

aafrica said...

is it a four-leaf clover? love your custard :)

Seeking Serenity said...

yes, right in the middle :)

E. McPan said...

Haha, I like your pac-man pie!

GoFaster said...

I love egg custard. That pie looks so delicious I could just taste it.