I would like if my sibling would TELL ME
that she is taking mother out.
I call my mother and she has no idea.
I hang up and feel badly
so a couple hours later after thinking of something to do-
like today to have her over for lunch-
I call and no answer.
Text my sister and find she has her...
I have told her numerous times.
It would be nice to know that I have a day off.
(Just texted(6pm)She brought her to church & lunch & gave her flowers)
3 comments:
Unfortunately in order to effectuate change you have to escalate your response. I would call her and say, "Unless you start doing some of this you are dead to me." And then I would hang up the phone. If she then did not begin to do so I would never interact with her again.
Or, just text her every morning and say, Are you taking mom today? Or text her in the evening and say "you take mom tomorrow! I need a day off!" Be more proactive.. she just probably doesn't think it's that important.. or is just that irritating!!lol Siblings!!
Jeankfl has it right on the nailhead.
Post a Comment