I had a dream the other night.
In it I was overwhelmed with a job I had.
Job slips piling up and I was feeling deeply hopeless-
I was driving a truck on an assignment and it went off the road and down an embankment... whew, I thought, at least I can get a tow truck and...
suddenly the truck collapsed into a total heap.
Totally defeated, I went back to the office.
Someone handed me ANOTHER job slip!!!
I began angrily poking holes in it until I realized something.
The job assignments were from heaven.
If I destroyed the job slip I might be messing with my karma.....
I reluctantly smoothed out the slip to think about it,
and woke up.
2 comments:
Oh my, are we analyzing this one??? Actually, there is something to be said for pressing on with something we don't like or enjoy. I think the fruit is maturity.
holy crud! I got stressed just reading about it!
Post a Comment