Myst loves it when I toss her ball toys in the air
on the bed. She leaps really high and catches them
midair in her paws. Her pupils get crazy large and
her skin gooses around as she crouches waiting for
the next toss.
Awww! Amazing, isn't it? Animals are the most wonderful companions! I think what amazes me most is that they can enjoy so much of so very little.... They simply love life!
4 comments:
OH how neat! I wish and hope one day your sister or a neighbor can video her.
You two have a good day.
xoxox
LOL! We love Myst!!! :D
Awww! Amazing, isn't it? Animals are the most wonderful companions! I think what amazes me most is that they can enjoy so much of so very little.... They simply love life!
I love playing when my gir feels well enough to play. :-)
Post a Comment