Thursday, April 21, 2011

Egghead and Colored Eggs

Today I visited my father for his 87th birthday.
After I shaved his head bald (ugh) I took him to the diner.
I had to run home to take my mother to an egg coloring thing going on here. She had no idea what to do and didn't have much fun-her eggs were gawd-awful LOL! She ended up with glitter everywhere *giggle*
I'll just post a pic of mine.

I'm not sure I will eat them
no idea how long they were
out.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Very cute! Love the kitty one. Of course. :)

The Darker Side said...

eee!!!!!!
Kitty WINS by a WHISKER! ;)
orange hearts is cool too but kitty definitely does it for me!
<3

Admiral Hestorb said...

LOVE the kitty one and the others too of course. I have no creativity at ALL.

E. McPan said...

The cat one is awesome!!!