Sunday, January 23, 2011

Today

Well, the nights are below zero and I am up infront of the PC which is better than lying in bed on my ipod.
 Although I feel quite dizzy/faint... I think it is from congestion though because I haven't taken any dayquil yet so that I could get an accurate temperature. My temp is 97 point something, so I don't have a fever. Just took dayquil to unblock my head. I am well enough to be grossed out by my bedsheets-yuck! Pulled them off to wash.
Myst had to end her medication early because I could no longer pill her. So far she is ok, I keep looking at her eyes closely.
Ugh, I fear this entry is quite stunted because my brain is in a fog and Myst is yapping at me because the bed is stripped and she has no place to nap!.

1 comment:

Haphazardkat said...

I'm glad to see you up for a bit! Thank you for all your comments you left me--even in the midst of muddle-head-flu! You rock... Now go lay back down! :) oh and DRINK DRINK DRINK. Tea, water, orange juice...etc.
*hugsssss*