It got below zero last night. The air in here despite the humidifier was very dry- I have that thing three feet away from my head and still last night was so dry I felt like choking. I awoke a couple times to the smell of wood burning- I live in the city (kind of) so the air must have been really still last night as it drifted into my drafty windows from somewhere. I used to freak out when I smelled it and tear my porch apart looking for burning boxes.
cat news-
I am SO over pilling my cat.
Thank goodness she knows what is going on, and when I screwed up for the third time and the pills didn't go down her throat, she maneuvered them with her tongue & swallowed them!!!!
LOL she is one good, smart cat.
I started her on powdered L-Lysine yesterday- thank goodness she doesn't seem to taste it because I tasted it and it's awful! Yes, I taste stuff.
me thoughts-
I read another blog and she was wondering if anyone else was thinking about whether their brain was shrinking. I responded that yes I do and that I actually 'feel' that it is smaller. And when I do nutty things like grab a cereal bowl and almost pour coffee into it it doesn't help!
7 comments:
brain shrinkage!
"I was in the pool! I was in the pool!"---Seinfied :D
omg LOLOLOL!!!! Kat you kill me :D
Is she getting close to the end of her pills?
no, there were 56 of them in there-
Two twice a day 14 days ugh!
One of my cats refuses to swallow pills so I give her the drugs in a liquid suspension form through and eyedropper, which is working better.
You will get better at pilling with practice. Good for Myst for helping you out. I try not to think about brain shrinkage.
Smart cat! How are you giving the L-Lysine after you've powdered it? I used to mix Rascal's in baby food and he adored that!
Post a Comment