My baby slept by my side all night last night. She only does that when she or I am not feeling well. Her eyes are clear but she is squinting alot, so now there is somesort of pain. The Dr.called and is very puzzled as to the quick response to the eye ointment. So far all tests for infectious diseases are negative. He wants me to continue all meds till we see him Monday. Yes, I was trying to get out of giving her them :P
Oh,
Tomorrow is my birthday :)
13 comments:
Happy Birthday for tomorrow! I hope that Myst will feel better soon. You have our prayers and purrs for a quick resolution to the problem.
We found you from the Cat Blogosphere and love your peaceful blog. Äiti played Myst many years ago but it got too hard for her small brain.
We hope your beautiful Myst (we flicked back for some photos - she is a lovely girlcat!) will recover really soon. It is so hard when we are not well, and cannot say what is wrong so our humans can fix us. Purrs and noserubs to you xxxxx
We are sending healing purrs for Myst ~ and hope her eyes continue to improve.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow.
We are sorry that lovely Myst has a problem with her eyes and hope that the medicines work quickly to help and heal her.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow!
Whicky Wuudler
We came from the CB to send purrs to Myst, and universal Light too, that she'll be okay!
Can you get any meds in liquid or transdermal form? Could be easier than pilling, unless Myst likes pill pockets!
Good luck; paws crossed!
P.S A happy birthday to you!
We are sending tons of purrs and prayers to you Myst. We sure hope the meds work and that you feel better soon. We will keep our paws crossed too. Take care.
My sisters and I send purrs to sweet Myst and I sure hope the medicine helps.
We're sending purrs to help Myst and you through this,
{{{hugs}}}
Gypsy & Tasha
Myst, I love you, baby girl. Let mommy give you the hated meds. You need them.
xoxox
Purrs & prayers for Myst from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde & their Feeders!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
We are sending healing purrs for you Myst.
Post a Comment