What a great pic! She's so pretty. Her personality is a lot like my Magic was. I still miss her so much, and it's been 2 years this month!! I need to get a Tortie or a Manx next time. I love the unique personalities. hugs and prayers for Myst! Jean
What a beautiful face. We have two torties and they are very different from the other four cats. They are more vocal, very possessive and a whole lot of fun. Myst is gorgeous.
7 comments:
Nice photo
I love torties! My Katy is a torbie, which I love too, but she just does not have that classic tortitude.
Oh Myst. You are SO beautiful and mommy here loves you so much.
xoxox
Pure love
What a great pic! She's so pretty. Her personality is a lot like my Magic was. I still miss her so much, and it's been 2 years this month!! I need to get a Tortie or a Manx next time. I love the unique personalities.
hugs and prayers for Myst!
Jean
such a sweet face. She obviously loves you!!
What a beautiful face.
We have two torties and they are very different from the other four cats.
They are more vocal, very possessive and a whole lot of fun.
Myst is gorgeous.
Post a Comment