Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lap Lap

Lying here on the couch
with my netbook on my upper lap
and my kitty on my legs.
She gets alittle perturbed when I cough.
Humans make too much noise when
they're sick.
I made a big pot of chicken soup from a
couple chicken backs,carrots,celery and
ate the whole thing! And then was looking-
ok, I am still thinking of eating something else!
Huh, y'know it was mostly water.....
Time to toss the kitty & look in the refrigerator.
:D

2 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

Toss the kitty into the pot is what I thought you were going to say. :-)

stephenrowepainter said...

Dear Jade, Do hope you are feeling better and wish you a rapid and complete recovery. I oven roasted a chicken last night and what was left is simmering on the stove. Read about your chicken soup and just had to make a pot of my own. As ever be well my dear friend